Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your purchase/possession of a Bristol’s Booze Cruise Festival ticket means that you accept these terms and conditions.
2. The terms and conditions set out here should be read and accepted in conjunction with the ticket agent and venue terms and conditions. These are available on their websites.
3. Some of the venues that we use allow people aged 14 and upwards. Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. It is your own responsibility to keep your purchase safe, we will not replace lost items.
5. We reserve the right to make any changes or alterations to our published event information. We will only do this when absolutely necessary.
6. Not all of our venues are wheelchair accessible. Please check our website under the Venue information to find out which ones are. If you have any questions about accessibility, please email
7. The ticket does not gain you access to the event/venues, your wristband does. Please collect your wristband from the collection point as we won’t allow you in to a venue without one.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to issue replacement wristbands or tickets, please keep yours safe.
9. If your ticket or wristband is altered, damaged or defaced in any way, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
10. We will not issue refunds for the event unless it is canceled or rescheduled. We definitely won’t issue a refund because your mate doesn’t want to go anymore.
11. If refunds are made, they are equal to the face value of the ticket and should be requested from the relevant ticket agent, subject to their own terms and conditions.
12. If the event is canceled, your refund must be requested within 2 months of the event date.
13. Where reasonably necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme.
14. We are not responsible for your personal items being lost, damaged or stolen. Look after your property.
15. We have no issue with people re-selling tickets to the event PROVIDING THEY ARE SOLD AT FACE VALUE. If we are made aware that you are attempting to sell the ticket for a value greater than the face value, your purchase will become VOID with no refund and we will re-sell the ticket ourselves. No one likes a money grabber! Any ticket sold higher than face value will become VOID and we will refuse entry on those tickets. VOID tickets can also not be refunded under any circumstance. If you try and gain entry using a VOID ticket, you will be gutted. If we are made aware that you have gained entry using a void ticket, you will be removed by event or venue staff.
16. We have a zero tolerance policy on drugs, violence, discriminatory behaviour of any kind, damage to property, unnecessary aggressive or threatening behaviour and underage drinking. Event organisers/staff and venue staff reserve the right to remove anybody from the event that breaches any of the terms and conditions listed here.
17. If you cause any damage to venues, venue property or cause injury to other people, you are liable for prosecution.
18. We reserve the right to confiscate any item that we feel could cause danger or injury to yourself or other people.
19. The following items are banned from being brought in to our event – illegal substances, glass, cans, alcohol purchased outside of the venues, lasers, any item that can be regarded as a weapon, flags/banners and unfortunately animals (apart from assistance dogs) are not permitted in any venue.
20. Personal recorders and cameras are permitted however professional equipment or the use of personal equipment for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless agreed with event organisers. This includes audio and video.
21. By attending the event you consent to us filming, recording audio, taking photographs that you may be in and we have your permission to use these in any of our media as we see fit.
22. Venue capacities are limited. Re-entry is allowed until the capacities of venues are reached. We cannot offer any guarantee on entry to each venue.
23. Venue staff and event staff are there to help you and keep everyone safe, you must abide by their instructions at all times.
24. Only tickets for BBC2022 are valid. Tickets for the cancelled BBC2020 do not ‘roll over’ and can not be exchanged for an BBC2022 wristband.